Joining in Challenge #29 Inspiration board by Lawn Fawnatics.








It took me like the whole week of constant thinking and looking around on Pinterest, Instagram and Lawn Fawn's Website for Inspiration.  I was waiting for my Lawn Fawn stamps and dies to arrive in the mail and thought of what I can use for this Summery kind of Challenge.  I am from Australia and we are going into Winter now, so it was a delight to make something that was about Summer!

I was sitting and thinking of the colours I can use and the watermelon constantly came up in my mind.  So the whole card was built around that idea.







I made a box card, since I haven't use it for awhile.  Use Distress Oxides on Bristol Cardstock.




















I made a cloud background behind roller coasters.  But it didn't pick up on the camera, now it just looks white!?































Thanks for visiting!
Have a lovely Day :)
Shammy



Comments

  1. I am just in love with this charming card design! The watermelon theme is so much fun and the Coaster Critters scene makes me smile! Yay, this card is filled with a happy summer vibe! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog