Another entry for Lawn Fawnatics. Challenge #33 Fun Folds.







Bought the last set at my local Shop, Admit One stamp set. It is a retired set.  So was smitten that I got a hold of a set.  Yay!! It goes so nicely with the Coaster Critters.  It was like they got their inspiration of drawing images of the merry-go-round theme from the admit one set. They've got the "enjoy the ride" on both stamps.




I chose green copic makers to go with my grassy hills.  Needless to say I chose pink clouds again, to give that whimsical feel. Added peach copic markers since it goes so nicely with the light green colours.





















It so difficult, getting a good picture of the Glossy Accents!


















Thanks for having a look.!!
Have a nice day!!
:)


Comments

  1. So cute! I have the Admit One and after using it on a card recently I realized that Coaster Critters would be a perfect set to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! Love all the surprises in your fun folds!! Thanks for joining us at Lawn fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind comments, it was so much fun to create. Yes the Coaster Critters is a wonderful add on stamp set for the Admit One. Or is it the other way around?, since I bought the Coaster Critters set first!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog