Hi There.  I'm joining in on the Challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics. Challenge # 26 - Card Sets.
Was battling to get an idea of what I wanted to do.  But after like 3 different card attempts, I finally got to these.  Was fun to make and I went all "girly" with the pink one. Since I chose pink ink for the gingham backdrop.  I had a pink sheep for months in my stash.










I just love the Tim Holt'z Oxide inks.  Wish I could get it a bit lighter, but since you have to re-stamp the gingham backdrop stamp it shows up darker than I would like it.








It helps to have a handy bowl of already cut images!
























 The little ducky is like waiting patiently for the bunny to finish, with his juggling act with the jellybeans so he can fill up his little basket!

Have a nice day, thanks for visiting!! :)

Comments

  1. Your adorable card design is so perfect! I love all the fun variations in this card set! Thanks so much for sharing with us and joining the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously ADORABLE cards!! looooove the color matching! and LOVE that there's like one card for any event!! so smart!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the Gingham paper on all the cards, but used images from different Lawn Fawn sets. It's such a fun card set. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog