Hi there!

Joining in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge on the last minute.  Like less a half an hour to go before challenge closes.  Will just upload quickly and come back to finish of blog post, lol!

Lawn Fawnatics Chalenge #16 use your oldest lawn fawn set.






Well correct that, it was literately the last minute.  When I tried to upload it on the challenge blog it just would not accept an email address. Just when I gave up knowing the time ran out,  it auto corrected by putting in my address and I hit enter and it went through...the last minute.  lol!!

This was supposed to be a easy challenge but I found it difficult. Some sets is just harder to put together than others.  And Ready set snow is hard!! don't even get me started on my favorite background stamp of all, the Argyle stamp.  Maybe overthinking the card layout. Don't want to make to simple cards want to put a lot of things on it, and I think the argyle stamp is just for simple cards.





Thanks for looking!
Have a nice day! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog